Foxwell NT819TS Features and Benefits:
1. 2022 New Arrival: Combines of NT819BT, T2000 and 4 PCS T10 TPMS sensors, Foxwell NT819TS saves you $259 over buying them separately.
2. Advanced TPMS Diagnostic Tool: Perform TPMS health check, TPMS Relearn, Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors and Program Foxwell T10 sensors.
3. 4 PCS Foxwell TPMS Sensors Worth $132 as A Gift: Foxwell NT809TS OBD2 scan tool comes with 4 PCS Foxwell 433/315MHZ T10-sensors.
4. Superior Hardware: Builted with the Android 9.0 operating system, a 7" HD touch screen, and wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connection, Foxwell NT819TS provides diagnostics and analysis result swiftly.
5. Bi-Directional Tests + 30 Reset Functions + OE-Level Full System Diagnosis: Help you fix 98% diagnostic issues.
6. Wireless Bluetooth OBD2 Connector: Supports transfer of vehicle data to a tablet without a cable.
Professional ECU Coding
✔Tuning the ignition time, tuning the oil injection, adjusting the air intake, tuning the auto gearbox shift point.
✔Allows vehicles to stop being bound by OE settings.
✔Restore the vehicle functional status after replacing the on-board modules.
Foxwell NT819TS Supports Advanced TPMS FunctionsTPMS Diagnosis: You can analyze the status of the TPMS system and fix the problem if the TPMS light stays on or flashing after starting a vehicle.
TPMS Sensor Relearn: This function gives you access to write the newly programmed sensor ID into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. Foxwell NT819TS supports three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
TPMS Sensor Activation: You can activate TPMS sensors and monitor TPMS sensor data during activation, including sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, and sensor location.
TPMS Sensor Programming: Four options are available when programming the foxwell t10 Sensor with the foxwell NT819TS: activation clone, copy via OBD, copy by input, auto creation.
Foxwell NT819TS Supports All Special Functions
Foxwell NT819TS is an excellent design for auto repair facilities to keep vehicle data, customer info, and diagnosis and analysis reports. Featured with the following service functions: ABS Bleeding, DPF Regeneration, Oil Reset, EPB, BRT, A/F Adjust, Clutch Adaption, CVT, EVAP Test/Smog Test, Gear learning, Headlamp, Injector, Language Change, Prime Fuel Pump, Replace Airbag Ecu Module, SAS, Seat Match, TCMOIL, TPMS, TPS, Transmission Adaption, Turbo, Windowsdoor, etc., you can effectively and efficiently solve the problems on your customers’ vehicles.
Foxwell NT819TS Supports Bi-directional Control + Active Test
Foxwell NT819TS, an advanced professional diagnostic scan tool, can communicate with the vehicle, which means it can not only receive the vehicle’s data, but also directly send command to verify the status of the system component, such as radiator fan, lights, horn, throttle, windows and doors, locks and brakes, etc.
Foxwell NT819TS Supports OE-Level Full System Diagnosis
Foxwell NT819TS, a full system diagnostic scanner, is compatible with the vehicles from more than 100 manufacturers worldwide. It is specialized in diagnose systems as Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, etc.
7-Inch Touch Screen: Since the LCD is featured with daylight readable function, it is suitable for most working environment inside or outside the workshop. And with the stable Wi-Fi connection, you can enjoy the one-click software upgrade.
1GB DDR3L Memory & 32GB SSD Hard Drive: The smooth operation and responsive system of the scanner is powered by the extended storage.
4000mAh Battery: The scanner can continuously work for 4 hours, you don’t have to worry about the power supply during the diagnosis process when the scanner is fully-charged.