To further develop Foxwell Scanners and improve application within diverse car makes and models, we are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated engineer or partner to join Foxwell team. You can work full-time or part-time, as flexible working is available.
1. Diagnostic Test Engineer
- Coordinating vehicle sourcing and scheduling for testing.
- Conduct tests according to official test procedures.
- Follow Foxwell test plans and procedures to record & analyze data, document and report results.
- Significant Automotive Repair/Engineering experience.
- Ability to use diagnostic tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and be familiar with local traffic conditions.
- Have a large selection of used cars from different makes for testing.
- Excellent communication skill and teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility and service awareness.
- Residents in U.S. only.
2. Diagnostic Test Partner
If you now have your own full-time job, but you have plenty of used vehicle resources, you are also the partner we are looking for. We will send engineers to conduct the tests.
Foxwell offers a competitive salary. Pay, schedule and benefits are negotiable, depending on the candidate's needs and qualifications. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, the position of interest in the email subject, following the format: Name – Job Title.