Foxwell NT809TS Features and Benefits:
1. 2022 New Arrival: The Foxwell NT809TS combines the NT809BT + T2000 + 4 PCS T10 TPMS sensors, saving you $259 over buying them separately.
2. Advanced TPMS Functions: As upgaded version of TPMS relearn tool T2000, Foxwell NT809TS supports professional and comprehensive TPMS functions: activate and relearn 98% TPMS sensors; monitor TPMS sensors data; TPMS diagnostics; 4 ways to program Foxwell T10 Sensor; 3 positions relearn procedure.
3. 4 PCS Foxwell TPMS Sensors Worth $128 as A Gift: Foxwell NT809TS OBD2 scan tool comes with 4 PCS Foxwell 433/315MHZ T10-sensors.
4. Advanced Configuration for Efficient Diagnostics: Builted with the Android 9.0 operating system, a 7" HD touch screen, and wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connection, swiftly provide diagnostics and analysis result.
5. Bi-Directional Tests + 30 Reset Functions + Full OBDII Functions + Full System Diagnostics: Satisfy all Your Demands for various repairs or maintenance.
6.One-Touch WiFi Update: It's easy to use and save your value time.
Foxwell NT809TS doesn't support control module coding and programming.
Foxwell NT809TS doesn't support key programming.
7-Inch Touch Screen: Featured with one-click software update, you just need to connect the tablet to a stable Wi-Fi to enjoy the service.
1GB DDR3L Memory & 32GB SSD Hard Drive: Ensure the scanner operates smoothly and the system responses quickly.
4000mAh Battery: No need to worry about the power supply during the diagnosis process when the scanner is fully-charged.
Foxwell NT809TS Supports Advanced TPMS Functions
Foxwell NT809TS is a powerful TPMS scanner for the users who need to find faults in the TPMS. The scanner provides guidelines displayed on the screen for the users to carry out TPMS Diagnosis, TPMS Sensor Relearn, TPMS Sensor Activation, TPMS Sensor Programming.
- TPMS Diagnosis: NT809TS can deeply diagnose TPMS system to quickly find and solve problems.
- Activate 99% Sensors: NT809TS allows you to active 99% of the sensors on the market to monitor sensor data, including sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
- Program Foxwell T10 Sensor : This function gives you access to program sensor data to the Foxwell T10 sensor. NT809TS supports 4 ways to program: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Copy by Input and Auto Create.
- Relearn 99% Sensors: Sensors need to be relearned after replacement, adjustment, or other changes. NT809TS supports writing the original sensor ID to the ECU of 99% of mainstream vehicles on the market for sensor identification through Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn or OBD Relearn.
Foxwell NT809TS Supports Bi-directional Control and Active Test
Combined with bi-directional control, this automotive scanning tool can output commands to the ECU and monitor the operation of the actuators, giving you a quick idea of whether a particular system, component or subsystem is functioning properly.
Foxwell NT809TS Supports 30 Special Functions
Featured with more than 30 most commonly-used special functions, Foxwell NT809TS provides rapid and reliable diagnosis results, which will bring you more profitable business. Foxwell NT809TS supports EPB, OIL RESET, ABS BLEEDING, TPS, SAS, TPMS, DPF, INJECTOR, BRT, CVT, GEARLEARN, ODOMETER, PFP, SEATMATCH, AFA, CLUTCH, LANG CHANGE, WINDOWSDOOR, TURBO, HEADLAMP, TRANSMISSION ADAPTATION, TCMOIL, EVAP TEST, ODSINIT, OPDSINIT, REPLACE AIRBAG ECU MODULE, EGR RESET, OXYGEN SENSOR TEST. Foxwell engineers in R&D Department always work hard and spare no effort on the new functions.
Foxwell NT809TS Supports Full System Diagnosis
Foxwell NT809TS is a full system diagnostic scan tool, supports all the systems in the vehicle if available, such as Engine, ABS, SAS, TPMS, Immobilizer, Battery, Oil reset, SRS, Parking, Air Conditioning, etc. With its OE-Level diagnosis, you can scan all available systems in the vehicles, which greatly save your time for more business.
Foxwell NT809TS Supports Full OBD Functions
The NT809TS obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, locate damaged O2 sensors, access emissions readiness status, turn off CEL (check engine light) or MIL, reset monitors, read live data and retrieve the vehicle's VIN.
Foxwell NT809TS Update Cost
Foxwell NT809TS comes with 3 years free updates. You can pay an additional subscription fee to keep the scanner up to date after 3 years. Subscription fee is $180 for 1 year, $300 for 2 years, and $420 for 3 years. If you don't pay the subscription fee after 3 years, the NT809TS will still work, but you won't be able to use the latest developed features or models.
Comparison chart of NT809, NT809BT and NT809TS