Foxwell NT809BT Features and Benefits:
- Wireless & Bluetooth Connection: equipped with Bluetooth VCI, Foxwell NT809BT gives you more flexible operation space when using the scanner in the distance up to 33ft/10 meters, instead of being limit anymore.
- Smart Scan: With Android 9.0 operating system and 7" color display with touch screen, Foxwell NT809BT provides responsive and reliable diagnosis process.
- Bi-Directional Control/ Active Tests: Aka. active tests, which greatly saves you much time for the diagnostic process.
- Full OBDII Functions+ Full System Diagnostics: Allows you to perform depth and comprehensive diagnostics for all electronic control modules in your car, allowing you to easily understand the condition of your vehicle.
- 30+ Reset Services Meet Most of Your Need: Helps you easily deal with all kinds of complex maintenance problems. Note: Compatibility will vary by vehicle model and year, please confirm with Coverage Checker or contact us before purchasing.
- Diagnostic Report and Online Feedback: The diagnosis report can be saved, shared, and printed, you will need it for further analysis, communication, or assistance. Submit the fault information occurred during the diagnosis process in the system, you will receive the solution from professional Foxwell engineers.
Note: Foxwell NT809BT doesn't support control module coding and programming. Foxwell NT809BT doesn't support key programming.
Hardware Upgrade of Foxwell NT809BT
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Connection: Compared with the old wired OBD2 scanner NT809, the NT809BT is equipped with wireless Bluetooth VCI, which realizes wireless diagnosis and more stable data transmission, helping you escape from the narrow driving seat of the car.
- 7-Inch Touch Screen: featured with one-click software update, you just need to connect the tablet to a stable Wi-Fi to enjoy the service.
- 1GB DDR3L Memory & 32GB SSD Hard Drive: ensure the scanner operates smoothly and the system responses quickly.
- 4000mAh Battery: no need to worry about the power supply during the diagnosis process when the scanner is fully-charged.
Bi-Directional + Active Test
Equipped with a Bi-directional controller, the NT809BT can read ECU data and send commands to the ECU, monitor the operation of actuators to determine the integrity of a system or component, and quickly understand whether a particular system, component or subsystem is functioning properly.
All Accessible System Diagnostics For 10000+ Cars
NT809BT gives you in-depth access to all available systems, which shows the exact fault codes and indicates the exact problems in all the available electronic systems in the vehicle. In addition, it erases the warning light on the dashboard after the problem is fixed. Foxwell NT809BT is a perfect helper for you to find out the issues with performing a detailed scanning quickly and effectively in all the electronic system for the vehicles.
With 30 Special Functions, NT809BT Helps You Carry Out Maintenance Work Efficiently
Foxwell NT809BT can help you diagnose and fix the fault on your vehicle conveniently and accurately with more than 30 Service Functions, such as EPB, Oil Reset, ABS Bleeding, TPS, SAS, TPMS, DPF, Injector, BRT, CVT, Gear Learn, Odometer, PFP, Seat Match, AFA, Clutch, Lang Change, Windowsdoor, Turbo, Headlamp, Transmission Adaption, TCMOIL, Airbag Reset, EVAP TEST, Tire Size Change, etc.
Smart Wireless Diagnostic Scan Tool for All Vehicles
Online Feedback & Suggestions: When you encounter a problem during the diagnosis process, you can submit a problem report to foxwell at any time on the device, which can improve the speed and efficiency of solving the problem.
WiFi Update: Online one-click update, no complicated process, saving your valuable time.
4 in 1 Live Data Stream: The 4-in-1 data flow graph supports simultaneous and customized display of data and graphs, allowing users to easily compare data and locate problems efficiently.
Foxwell NT809BT Update Cost
Foxwell NT809BT offers 18 months of free updates. After 18 months, an additional subscription fee is required if you want to keep the scanner up to date. Fees: $160 for 1 year, $280 for 2 years, $400 for 3 years. If you don't pay the subscription fee after 18 months, the NT809BT can still be used, but you can't use the latest developed features or models.
Comparison chart of NT809, NT809BT and NT809TS