As an upgraded version of the NT650 Elite, Foxwell NT650 Elite II has made a huge improvement in hardware and diagnostic speed. In this article, we will analyze the similarities and differences between the two products.
1. Comparison Chart Of Foxwell NT650 Elite II and Foxwell NT650 Elite
2. Similarities Between Foxwell NT650 Elite II and Foxwell NT650 Elite
According to the comparison table, Foxwell NT650 Elite II is functionally the same as Foxwell NT650 Elite:
- Full OBD2 OBD2 features: Both scanners support all OBD2 features. Whether you choose NT650 Elite II or Foxwell NT650 Elite, you will still read the trouble codes, identify the problem, and accurately diagnose the malfunctions.
- Two Main Electronic Systems Diagnosis: Both scanners support help the vehicle owners or the mechanics in start-up auto repair workshop to check the ABS and SRS systems. If there is any problem detected, they can also clear fault codes in these two systems when the problem is fixed.
- Special Functions: Both scanners support the most commonly used reset services, including: ABS BLEEDING, AFA, AIRBAG RESET, BRT, CHANGE TIRE SIZE, CLUTCH, CVT, DPF, EPB, EVAPTEST, GEAR LEARN, HEADLAMP, INJECTOR, LANGUAGE CHANGE, ODOMETER, OILRESET, PFP, SAS, SEATMATCH, TCMOIL, TPS, TRANSMISSION ADAPTION, TURBO, WINDOWSDOOR, and TPMS.
- Vehicle Coverage: There is not much difference when it comes to vehicle coverage. Both scanners cover more than 10000 car models with standard OBD2 protocol in the US, Asian and European markets since 1996. Before you buy a foxwell OBD2 scanner, you can contact us to confirm if your car is supported.
- No Annual Subscription Fee: You can enjoy lifetime free update, which means you can always keep your scanner up to date and saving you at least $200 a year on subscription fees.
3. Differences Between Foxwell NT650 Elite II and Foxwell NT650 Elite
Compared with the NT650 Elite, Foxwell NT650 Elite II has upgraded in hardware, diagnostic speed and software upgrade methods.
- Operating System: NT650 Elite adopts ARM operating system while NT650 Elite II adopts Android 9.0 operating system, which brings more rapid and accurate diagnosis, more quick and convenient experience.
- Display: Equipped with a 5.5" Color LCD Touch Screen, Foxwell NT650 Elite II has a screen with larger size and better resolution than NT650 Elite. You can get better experience of reading and operating with Foxwell NT650 Elite II.
- Update Method: Foxwell NT650 Elite needs to update with a Windows Computer. You can upgrade Foxwell NT650 Elite II with a stable Wi-Fi connection directly on the device which is more convenient than NT650 Elite.
- Power/Battery: There is no battery in Foxwell NT650 Elite, so you have to connect it to the vehicle to get power. As Foxwell NT650 Elite II is embedded with a 4,000mAh lithium battery, you can power on the scanner at any time you need to check the menu, saved data, etc.
- Priced at $279, the Foxwell NT650 Elite II is the best option for users with a budget above $250 and who care more about speed of diagnosis, easy upgrades, and a larger screen.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any idea about Foxwell products. Foxwell always listen to the voice, and never stop trying our best to meet our customers’ needs.