Foxwell NT809BT delivers dealer level diagnostics, including basic, advanced and professional functions. This mid-range OBD2 Scanner comes with Android 9.0, a touchable screen and Bluetooth connectivity, making it as easy and convenient to use as a tablet. If you’re looking for an in-depth review of Foxwell NT809BT, this is the right place.
1. Wireless Connection and Diagnosis: initially released with a newly developed FoxLink Bluetooth VCI module by Foxwell, you can remotely diagnose the vehicles. It allows a range of up to 33 feet (10 meters), which gives you plenty of flexibility if you need to move around the car.
2. Extensive vehicle compatibility: covers vehicles from more than 100 makes in the international markets, including cars, SUVs, mini-vans, light-duty trucks.
3. Bi-Directional Control (Active Tests): can not only read ECU data but also send command to the components/systems to detect if the specific component or system is working properly.
4. Full System Diagnosis: has full access to all the electronic systems on the vehicles, and perform diagnosis, read/clear codes, reset the fault light, etc.
5. 30 Special Functions: adopts the most commonly used special functions, including EPB, Oil Reset, ABS Bleeding, TPS, SAS, TPMS, DPF, Injector, BRT, CVT, Gear Learn, Odometer, PFP, Seat Match, AFA, Clutch, Lang Change, Windowsdoor, Turbo, Headlamp, Transmission Adaption, TCMOIL, Airbag Reset, EVAP TEST, Tire Size Change, etc.
6. Advanced Hardware: provides better experience with Android 9.0 system, 1GB DDR3L Memory and 32GB SSD Hard Drive, the diagnosis can be finished in few seconds.
7. Online Feedback & Tech-Support: you can submit the fault information encountered during the diagnosis process directly on the device. Foxwell engineers will provide technical solutions directly through the equipment.
8. Wireless Update: needs no extra device for the system update, just connect to a stable Wi-Fi, and tap the “Update” button on the screen, and then you can get the latest system and functions.
Pros and Cons
As a Bi-directional OBD2 diagnostic scan tool, Foxwell NT809BT brings marvelous value to the compatible vehicles, including Full-system Diagnostics, Read Live Data, Freeze Frame Data, Oil Reset, ABS Bleeding, EPB Service, SAS Reset, and DPF Regeneration, etc.
Foxwell NT809BT comes with a FoxLink module, an OBD2 Bluetooth VCI module, for the connection and communication between the vehicle and the scanner, and a wide working range and quick data transmission.
DO NOT support programming and coding.
After 18 months you need to pay a subscription fee to keep the scanner up to date.
Who Need It
The Foxwell NT809BT is a trusted diagnostic tool for DIYers, skilled auto mechanics and small garages.
FAQ1.Is the Foxwell NT809BT compatible with my car?
Compatibility varies by model and year, you can confirm with Coverage Checker or Email us.2. Do I need to buy an adapters?
If your vehicle was produced during 1996-2004 with an OBD1 interface, we recommend you to purchase an adapter. If you are still confused, please feel free to send VIN and vehicle information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.3. What's the update cost?
Foxwell NT809BT offers 18 months of free updates. After 18 months, an additional subscription fee is required if you want to keep the scanner up to date. It will cost you $160 for 1 year, $280 for 2 years and $400 for 3 years.4. Will it work after 18 months if I don't pay for updates?
If you don't pay for updates, the device will still work after 18 months, but you can't use the latest developed features or models.