What is the difference between NT680 Lite, NT680, NT680 Pro:
NT680 Lite [this product]: 4 systems coverage(Engine, SRS, ABS, Automatic Transmission) & 2 special functions(Oil service reset & EPB servicing); Updated version of NT614 Elite.
NT680: All systems coverage & 2 special functions(Oil service reset & EPB service); Updated version of NT624 Elite.
NT680 Pro: All systems coverage & 25+ special functions (including Oil, EPB, DPF, SAS, TBA and more); Updated version of NT644 Elite.
Top Reasons to Get Foxwell NT680 Lite:
1. Foxwell NT680 Lite Tests A Vast Range of Vehicles.
- Works on the latest 2018/2019 models including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwid
- Provides easy diagnosis on more than 60 American, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Supports Oil Service Reset functions on 49 makes
- Supports Electronic Park Brake(EPB) features on 42 makes
2. Foxwell NT680 Lite Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Reads and clears codes and turns off MILs of engine, transmission, ABS and airbags
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
3. Foxwell NT680 Lite is Easy to Use.
- Identifies cars quickly and easily with one-key VIN reading
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
4. Foxwell NT680 Lite Language.
-English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
5. Foxwell NT680 Lite Updates
- Lifetime free update lets you always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionalities at your fingertips
1. Oil Service Reset
Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster. The Service Indicator System is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is due for a service.
2. EPB, Electronic Parking Brake
Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems,including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
English, Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German.
Auto VIN technology could automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information.
Tech Specs|NT680 Lite Support Models
|DownloadNT680 Series User’s Manual.pdf
Foxwell NT680 Lite Update Tool