What is the difference between NT680 Lite, NT680, NT680 Pro:
NT680 Lite: 4 systems coverage(Engine, SRS, ABS, Automatic Transmission) & 2 special functions(Oil service reset & EPB servicing); Updated version of NT614 Elite.
NT680[this product]: All systems coverage & 2 special functions(Oil service reset & EPB service); Updated version of NT624 Elite.
NT680 Pro: All systems coverage & 25+ special functions (including Oil, EPB, DPF, SAS, TBA and more); Updated version of NT644 Elite.
Benefits and Features:
- Provides easy diagnosis on more than 70 vehicle makes including Cars, SUVs, mini-vans, light-duty trucks.
- Works on both OBDI and OBDII vehicles including the latest 2019/2020 models
- Identifies cars quickly and easily with one-key VIN reading.
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs of all electronic control unit(ECUs).
- Supports Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) features on approx 30 makes (see above).
- Supports Oil Service Reset functions on approx 40 makes (see above).
- Shows vehicle live sensors data in text and graph formats.
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
- Records and playbacks your data-logs, including live sensor data and freeze data to catch intermittent failures.
- Multilingual menu options and codes for an international marketplace - English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish and much more.
- Life time free update lets you always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles coverage, newly added parameters and functionalities at your fingertips.
NT680 can quick scan all electronic control modules including:
Engine System; Powertrain System; Airbags System; ABS System; Transmission System; Brake System; Alarm System; Air Conditioning System; Door&Window System; Keyless Entry System; TPMS System; Steering System; Wheel System; Fuel System; and any other systems that controlled the car computer.
Foxwell NT680 Supports Oil Service Reset&Electronic Parking Brake Reset
1. Oil Service Reset:
Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster. The Service Indicator System is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is due for a service.
2. EPB, Electronic Parking Brake
Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems,including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
English, Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German.
Auto VIN technology could automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information.
Tech Specs|NT680 support models
|DownloadFoxAssist User Manual_Update.pdf
NT680 Series User’s Manual_English_V1.01.pdf
Quick Start Guide.pdf