Step1: Download and Install the Foxwell Update Tool
- You need a Windows computer to install the update tool. Find the model of your scanner here Download Foxwell Update Tool and click "Download".
- Find the model of your scanner, for example, NT650 Elite,
- Open the file when it is downloaded. And follow the software setup guide to finish the installation.
Step2: Log In Foxwell Account
- If you don’t have a Foxwell account, please register first. Launch "FoxAssist", and then click "Register" button. Fill in the required information, don’t forget read and select the notice at the bottom, and then click "Free Registration"
- If you have already got an existing Foxwell account, fill in your account information and "Sign In".
Step3: Connect Your Foxwell Scanner and the Computer
- Take the memory card out of the scanner, and connect it to the Windows computer with the card reader.
Step4: Activation and Update the Foxwell Scanner
Click "Activate" button in "FoxAssist" software program.
- Click "Refresh" in "Download" page when the scanner is activated.
- Select all the available items, and click "Update". Please note that it may take longer to download some big files, please be patient.
- The update is completed successfully when you see the notification.
If you need any further assistance with your scanner update, please email us to email@example.com.